Sunday, June 1, 2008

The beginning....


so, for the past few months I have been thinking i should start a blog...but, when will i find the time? i apologize now for my inept writing abilities, those were bestowed on my brother. i will try to update this at least MONTHLY. that is my goal. if i fail, i am sorry.

so, i will post the adventures of the brannon family of oklahoma. where to start....sean had class this weekend so it was me and kids....this is what our weekend consisted of:

1) watch noggin
2) destroy the living room
3) destroy the kitchen
4) watch noggin
5) destroy the upstairs den
6) text daddy and ask when he is coming home
7) watch noggin
8) watch the clock till daddy comes home

that is pretty much my weekend in a nutshell! kate is teething and was cranky. will was his usual ball full of energy. we worked on potty training, it was ok. one poop in the potty, one poop in our diego underwear. we will get there. someday.

here is a picture of my lovely family. this was taken on mother's day at the tulsa zoo.

3 comments:

Doctor Family said...

Glad you joined the ranks on the blogging world and I look forward to all your updates!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the invitation to view your blog & keep up on you and your family. It was such a pleasure to put a face w/ your name. Your family is beautiful and you look great after having a baby.

Your days sound a lot like mine. LOL

I will check in often. GL w/ the PT boot camp.

xoxo~Deana, from Carolyn's Boards

Boomershines said...

Well since we don't get together enough it's great to be able to keep up with you here. You look awesome (no Sean I meant Carrie) and baby Kate is so big I can't believe it. Beau says "LTN!"